Initial Consultation & Care
Your Initial Consultation includes two visits with Dr. Carroll or Dr. Meg. At your first visit:
- We will review your medical history;
- The doctor will do a complete spinal analysis;
- You will complete a health status questionnaire, which will give the doctor a more complete view of your life right now.
- You’ll learn about chiropractic care at CFWC and get your questions answered;
The second visit is your Report of Findings. Between the two sessions, Dr. Meg and Dr. Carroll will review the information gathered at your first visit and recommend an individualized care plan designed to foster the best results in the shortest amount of
time. At this visit, we’ll spend about 15 minutes reviewing our findings and sharing this plan with you. In addition to answering the the four questions most patients have when they call:
- What’s wrong?
- Can chiropractic help?
- How long will it take?
- How much will it cost?
We’ll also talk with you about:
- What is right and healthy (and thus helpful to your overall healing).
- What other benefits you may experience.
- How you can move toward optimal health.
We’ll answer any other questions you might have and make recommendations about the nature, frequency and length of your Initial Care. (Visits are frequent during the Initial Care stage, with each adjustment building on the last. Your body is doing a lot of work integrating these changes. We’ll schedule regular evaluations to measure your progress and you will attend a 30 minute ”New Beginnings” talk to better understand your care.)
The Initial Consultation is designed to give you the clearest possible picture of your care at Chiropractic Family Wellness Center. This is when you’ll decide whether to begin your journey to health at Chiropractic Family Wellness Center.
We are ready to partner with you to foster a lifetime of health and well-being.